Friday, December 30, 2011

My last words to you if I must die tomorrow 039:

Ladies, try not to go to other ladies for advices about your man. First, you do not know what kinds of men they are familiar interacting with. Second, there will be too many "he is supposed to be..." in the conversation, which no one can really judge. Calculate the miscommunication between you and the information provider about your man plus the almost always confident "trust me sister, I know" can create expectation problems. Imagine listening to all the other couples' stories and having false mentality of "my man should be like this, why isn't he like that?" Furthermore, if you bring this topic back home and try to "communicate", the dialogue will become a fight, fight will last, because of expectation gap incepted. Every relationships are independent and unique, do not generalize or should I say fantasize. Be grateful with what you already have, listen to HIM not HER, work on problems together not alone.


Mic
12/30'11

No comments:

Post a Comment